Peace of Mind... Increases Your Bottom Line
What is this type of Inspection?
A listing or pre-listing inspection is performed before or when a home is first put on the market, before a Buyer sees it.
This type of inspection provides a level of comfort to prospective Buyers through honest, upfront disclosure.
It's everything a Buyer would hope to know about a house.
What Are the Benefits to The Seller?
A pre-listing inspection...
- Helps Buyers feel immediately more comfortable with the property
- Increases the Buyer’s perceived value of the home
- Gives sellers the opportunity to eliminate certain defects before needing to disclose them to prospective Buyers
- Allows time to make any necessary repairs in order to more effectively market the home in the most positive light
- Reduces the likelihood that buyers will hire their own inspectors
- Reduces the likelihood of costly surprises being found by a buyer’s inspector after the sellers thought they had a firm offer
- Virtually eliminates emotionally and financially draining re-negotiations
- Increases the likelihood that offers will turn into closings
- Reduces the buyer’s negotiating leverage regarding existing property conditions
- Helps sellers honestly disclose everything about their home, reducing liability for disclosure
- Reduces chances of being sued by unhappy Buyers
Call Us to Schedule a Pre-Listing Inspection Today!